- Friday, May 16th at 2:30pm in Mary Gates Hall 231:
- Victor Reiner of the University of Minnesota (speaker's website)
- Friday, January 10th at 2:30pm in Mary Gates Hall 231:
- Wei Ho of Columbia University (speaker's website)
- Friday, November 22nd at 2:30pm in Mary Gates Hall 231:
- Gil Kalai of the Einstein Institute of Mathematics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem (speaker's website)
Why quantum computers cannot work
- Friday, October 25th at 2:30pm in Mary Gates Hall 231:
- Greg Blekherman of Georgia Institute of Technology (speaker's website)
Nonnegative Polynomials, Moment Problems and Real Symmetric Tensor Decompositions
Each colloquium talk will be followed by tea in the same
room, from 3:30 to 4:00pm.
Dates of colloquia are also displayed on this Google calendar.
Archives of Previous Years
Archive of 2012-2013 colloquia
Archive of 2011-2012 colloquia
Archive of 2010-2011 colloquia Archive of 2009-2010 colloquia
Archive of 2008-2009 colloquia Archive of 2007-2008 colloquia
Archive of 2006-2007 colloquia Archive of 2005-2006 colloquia
Archive of 2004-2005 colloquia Archive of 2003-2004 colloquia
Archive of 2002-2003 colloquia Archive of 2001-2002 colloquia
Archive of 2000-2001 colloquia Archive of 1999-2000 colloquia
Archive of 1998-1999 colloquia
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206-543-6450/V, 206-543-6452/TTY, 206-685-3885/FAX, or firstname.lastname@example.org.