Dr. Andrew D. Loveless
Office: Padelford C-528
Office hours: Click Here
Lena Sherbakov (BA, BB):
Michael Gaul (BC, BD):
Kurt Luoto (CA, CB):
Dustin Moody (CC, CD):
Midterm 1: Tues, January 31
Midterm 2: Thurs, February 23
Final exam: Sat, March 11, 5-8 pm
final exam location KANE 130.
Most course materials can be found at the right of the page. If you have a question, please contact me or your TA, directly or by e-mail.
Some documents here are PDF files which require
to read them.
There's a good chance you already have this software, but if you don't
you can download
it for free.
- Announced 3/15/2006: The final grades have been posted at the right of the page. The course median was 3.3 and the course average was above 2.9, so I did not "curve" the grade scale.
- Announced 3/9/2006: The current grades have been posted at the right of the page. This includes everything except your final exam score. The final exam is worth 32% of your grade. So it can make a major change in your grade, either for the better or worse.
- Announced 2/28/2006: The current grades have been posted at the right of the page. Please inform me and your TA of any errors as soon as possible.
- Announced 2/26/2006: Exam 2 solutions are posted at the right of this page
- Announced 2/15/2006: Exam 2 is Thursday, February 23 in quiz section. I have posted a review sheet 2 (pdf) at the right of the page.
As always, you can also find other old Math 112 Exams at the Math 112 materials website. Please read the note that appears above the old Exam 2's.
- Announced 2/13/2006: HOMEWORK CHANGE!! The homework schedule and calendar have changed! Please make sure to note the changes.
- Announced 2/10/2006: Here are the textbook solutions for the next assignment. This page also contains graphs for Worksheet 16. This is the Math 112 materials websites. All past and future updates will be posted here.
- Announced 2/7/2006: The current grades have been posted. Please check that your records match mine.
- Announced 1/22/2006: Exam 1 is Tuesday, January 31 in quiz section. Here are some studying tips:
- I have posted a review sheet (pdf) at the right of the page.
- You can also find other old Math 112 Exams at the Math 112 materials website.
- Also look carefully through the homework. The exam will be most like the problems at the end of the worksheets.
- Announced 1/10/2006: It's been brought to my attention that you might need a couple more graphs from worksheet 3. So, here they are.
- Announced 1/8/2006: I have posted a quick Math 111 Refresher. It doesn't come even close to including everything from Math 111, but it might help as a reminder for basic terminology and techniques.
- Announced 1/3/2006: Here is some supplemental book material that will help you complete the homework assignments:
- Click here (pdf) for answers to selected problems (up through Worksheet 13, the rest will be added later).
- Click here (pdf) for graphs and tables to be turned in with homework. (up through Worksheet 13, the rest will be added later).
- Announced 1/2/2005: Welcome to Math 112.
Your first task is to get the textbook at Professional Copy 'n' Print at 4200 Univesity Way NE (One block South of the bookstore).
Then you need to print off the coursepack.
Then you need to print off a homework schedule. This is a tentative schedule, any changes will be announced in lecture. See you all in class.
- Announced 12/31/2005: In order to begin the quarter with a lecture
instead of a quiz section, there will be no class on Tuesday, January 3.
Math 112 will begin on Wednesday, January 4. See you then!