I am a postdoc at UW. Here is my CV. Previously I was a postdoc at UCLA, and I completed my PhD in 2010 with Henri Gillet at UIC.
University of Washington
Department of Mathematics
Seattle, WA 98195
Office: Padelford C-526
Research Interests: The Brauer group, classifying spaces of compact Lie groups, and applications of derived algebraic geometry.
Publications and Preprints:
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, The prime divisors of the period and index of a Brauer class, submitted. [arxiv:1403].
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, Topology and purity for torsors, submitted. [arxiv:1311].
- B. Antieau, Twisted derived equivalences for affine schemes, submitted.
- B. Antieau, A reconstruction theorem for abelian categories of twisted sheaves, J. reine angew. Math. (2014),
- B. Antieau, A local-global principle for the telescope conjecture, Adv. Math. 254 (2014), 280-299,
- B. Antieau, Etale twists in noncommutative algebraic geometry and the twisted Brauer space, submitted.
- B. Antieau and D. Gepner, Brauer groups and etale cohomology in derived algebraic geometry, Geometry & Topology 18 (2014), no. 2, 1149-1244. [Journal].
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, On the classification of oriented 3-plane bundles over a 6-complex, Topology and its Applications 173 (2014), 91-93. [arxiv:1209].
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, Unramified division algebras do not always contain Azumaya maximal orders, Invent. Math. 197 (2014), no. 1, 47-56.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, The topological period-index problem over 6-complexes, J. Top. (2013),
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, Serre-Godeaux varieties and the etale index, Journal of K-theory 11 (2013), no. 2, 283-295.
- B. Antieau, D. Gepner, and J. M. Gomez, Actions of K(\pi,n) spaces on K-theory and the uniqueness of twisted K-theory, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 366 (2014), no. 7, 3631-3648.
- B. Antieau and B. Williams, The period-index problem for twisted topological K-theory, Geometry & Topology 18 (2014), no. 2, 1115-1148. [Journal].
- B. Antieau, On a theorem of Hazrat and Hoobler, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), no. 8, 2609-2613.
- B. Antieau, A. Ovchinnikov, and D. Trushin, Galois theory of difference equations with periodic parameters, Comm. Alg. 42 (2014), no. 9, 3902-3943.
- B. Antieau, Cech approximation to the Brown-Gersten spectral sequence, Homology, Homotopy and Applications 13 (2011), no. 1, 319-348.
- B. Antieau, Cohomological obstruction theory for Brauer classes and the period-index problem, Journal of K-theory 8 (2011), no. 3, 419-435.
- B. Antieau, The spectral index of Brauer classes, PhD thesis (2010), UIC. [pdf].
Slides and videos:
19-22 May 2014: Representation theory and K-theory in honor of
Eric Friedlander's 70th birthday, USC. [Deadline 31 March 2014.]
6-10 August 2014: K-theory and related topics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.
2014-2015: The topology of algebraic varieties, IAS.
7-17 April 2015: Derived algebraic geometry,
with a focus on derived symplectic techniques, University of Warwick.
7 January - 30 June 2015: Interactions between representation theory, algebraic topology, and commutative algebra, CRM, Barcelona.
4 May - 21 August 2015: Homotopy theory, manifolds, and field theories, Hausdorff Institute for Mathematics, Bonn.
6-10 July 2015: Bootcamp for the 2015 algebraic geometry summer institute, University of Utah.
12-31 July 2015: 2015 AMS algebraic geometry summer institute, University of Utah.
Recent Past Conferences:
12-13 April 2014: Homological methods in algebraic geometry, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
21-23 March 2014: Special session on Brauer groups and Galois cohomology at the AMS Southeastern Spring Section Meeting, Knoxville, TN.
27-31 January 2014: Introductory workshop: algebraic topology, MSRI. [Deadline 27 October 2014.]
28 August - 2 September 2013: Gelfand centennial conference, MIT.
10-14 June 2013: Conference on torsors, nonassociative algebras and cohomological invariants, Fields.
28 May - 1 June 2013: Homotopical methods in algebraic geometry, USC.
8-12 April 2013: Interactions between noncommutative algebra, representation theory, and algebraic geometry, MSRI.
25 February - 1 March 2013: Brauer groups and obstruction problems, AIM.
6-10 August 2012: 10th Brauer group conference, Pingree Park, Colorado.
23-27 July 2012: Algebraic topology: applications and new directions, Stanford.
16-21 July 2012: Advances in K-theory summer school, Stanford.
11-15 June 2012: Virginia conference on algebraic topology, UVA.
12-16 December 2011: International workshop on motives, Tokyo.
22-25 March 2011: K-Theory and motives on the occasion of the 60th birthday of Andrei Suslin, UCLA.
17-21 January 2011: Deformation theory, patching, quadratic forms, and the Brauer group, AIM.