I am an Acting Assistant Professor (teaching postdoc) at the University of Washington, Seattle since September '12, teaching and doing research with Prof. Gunther Uhlmann.
Prior to that, I did my Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at Columbia University (New York) under the supervision of Prof. Guillaume Bal from 2007 to 2012, before working there as a postdoctoral researcher throughout summer '12.
I am working on inverse problems, most recently on hybrid medical imaging methods and geodesic X-Ray transforms. See my research page for details.
Spring quarter '15
- Mathematical and Computational Challenges of Wave Propagation and Inverse Problems, Michigan State University, April 9-11, 2015.
- AIP Conference 2015, Helsinki, Finland, May 25-29, 2015.
- Program on inverse problems, at Institut Henri Poincaré, April 13th - July 10th, 2015.
- Hybrid Methods and Imaging, at Banff international Research station, June 14-19, 2015.
- "Inverse Problems in the Physical Sciences", Center for Mathematical Modeling, Santiago, Chile. Aug. 3-5, 2015.
- IHP conference on Inverse Problems and Imaging, Apr. 7-11, 2014
- Harmonic Analysis & Partial Differential Equations: Recent Developments & Future Directions. A conference in honor of C.E. Kenig, at The University of Chicago, Sept. 19-21, 2014.
- Inverse Problems and Spectral Theory. A conference in Honor of Peter Kuchment, at Texas A&M University, Oct. 17-19, 2014.