I am an Acting Assistant Professor (teaching postdoc) at the University of Washington, Seattle since September '12, teaching and doing research with Prof. Gunther Uhlmann.
Prior to that, I did my Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at Columbia University (New York) under the supervision of Prof. Guillaume Bal from 2007 to 2012, before working there as a postdoctoral researcher throughout summer '12.
I am working on inverse problems, most recently on hybrid medical imaging methods and geodesic X-Ray transforms. See my research page for details.
Autumn quarter '14:Inverse Problems seminar on Wednesdays 4:30-5:30pm in LOW 117.
- 10/08/2014: Yernat Assylbekov, "Inverse problems for the first order perturbation of the polyharmonic operator."
- 10/15/2014: Carlos Montalto, "An Introduction to Current Density Impedance Imaging with Minimal Information."
- 10/22/2014: Francois Monard, "Local and nonlocal reconstruction algorithms for scalar conductivities in hybrid inverse problems."
- 10/29/2014: Hanming Zhou, "An inverse kinematic problem with internal sources."
- 11/5/2014: Donsub Rim, "Approximate Riemann solvers for systems of nonlinear hyperbolic PDEs."
- 11/12/2014: Ru-Yu Lai, "Inverse boundary value problems for systems".
- 11/19/2014: Karthik Iyer, "Calderon's problem for scalar conductivities in dimensions greater than 3: uniqueness".
- 11/26/2014: Karthik Iyer, "Calderon's problem for scalar conductivities in dimensions greater than 3: stability and reconstruction".
- 12/03/2014: Benjamin Palacios, "Uniqueness in Termoacoustic Tomography (TAT) and TAT in attenuating media".
- AIP Conference 2015, Helsinki, Finland, May 25-29, 2015.
- Program on inverse problems, at Institut Henri Poincaré, April 13th - July 10th, 2015.
- Hybrid Methods and Imaging, at Banff international Research station, June 14-19, 2015.
- "Inverse Problems in the Physical Sciences", Center for Mathematical Modeling, Santiago, Chile. Aug. 3-5, 2015.
- IHP conference on Inverse Problems and Imaging, Apr. 7-11, 2014
- Harmonic Analysis & Partial Differential Equations: Recent Developments & Future Directions. A conference in honor of C.E. Kenig, at The University of Chicago, Sept. 19-21, 2014.
- Inverse Problems and Spectral Theory. A conference in Honor of Peter Kuchment, at Texas A&M University, Oct. 17-19, 2014.